Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Blogging

Hope everyone’s weekend is off to a good start. At first, I was not sure if I would care for blogging, but I actually really like it. I would like to spend a little more time on my blog if possible. I will definitely keep blogging after the course is over, I would like to keep up with everyone. I am hoping to blog at least once a week. I think blogging with our classmates is a great way of getting to know one another.



It is hard to believe this term is almost over! I have been working on revising my final paper for our comp class; it is still a work in progress (lol)!


Had a nice dinner with some family earlier and one of my nieces is spending the weekend with us:) I am really looking forward to spending the rest of the weekend hanging out with her and my son. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about blogging and doing it once a week. This a great to keep up with everyone after this term is over. I am looking forward to reading your future blogs!

    RL

    ReplyDelete