Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Unit 9

I cannot believe unit nine is already here! This term has gone by very fast. I am definitely feeling a little more confident in my writing ability and feel a bit more comfortable sharing my writing. Prof J. is a great instructor; I really enjoyed learning from her. I also enjoyed learning with and from my classmates! I know we all have busy lives, but, I hope you all will keep blogging so we can stay in touch:) My goal is to post to my blog once week and to “check in” and see how everyone doing. I wish you all the best of luck! Take care and keep in touch.

3 comments:

  1. Time does fly by doesn't it? I remember when we were just first introducing ourselves and now here we are in Unit 9! I would have to agree that I have enjoyed this class from having a great professor and great classmates. I think we have had fun and everyone here has a great sense of humor! I have enjoyed our craziness in class and keeping things exciting and not boring! Everyone has been of great help in this writing process and I wanted to wish you luck in the future. That is a good goal to set for coming on here once a week. Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time sure does fly. I am ready to get this paper and this class over with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you that this term has gone by so fast! I look forward to reading your future blog posts. Hopefully we can all stay in touch after this term. Good luck with your future classes at KU!

    RL

    ReplyDelete