Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 1, 2010

Looking for book recommendations

I can’t believe its Monday already (lol). Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Well, It has been a few days since I blogged, I have been a bit under the weather, I have bronchitis and it is slowing me down a bit. I did have a nice surprise this weekend; my mom came for a visit!


I think I mentioned before that I love to read. Are there any avid readers out there? I enjoy crime novels and mysteries. So, if anyone has any recommendations, I would love to hear them. Some of my favorite authors are James Patterson, Patricia Cornwell, Jonathon Kellerman, Faye Kellerman, John Lutz, and Alafair Burke (just to name a few).

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love to read too!! Nicholas Sparks is a wonderful writer and right now I am reading "Lady on the Hill" by Howard E. Covington Jr it's about Biltmore Estate

    ReplyDelete